Under Eye WrinklesWrinkles are usually a problem that occurs in two situations, when you are aging and your skin collagen is starting to break down, and when you suffer extremely high levels of stress in your body. Stress is a causative factor in the rapid aging of the skin because the stress hormone, cortisol, is responsible for the break down of collagen.
Under the eyes, there is an additional mechanism that can cause the appearance of wrinkly skin and that is puffy eyes and fluid retention. If you suffer from a problem of puffy eyes, and have done so for a long time, then the possibility of this being a causative factor is high.
How to Get Rid of Under Eye WrinklesWrinkles under eyes itself are a condition that occur naturally as a part of aging. When we age, the cells of the skin that are responsible for collagen, a skin protein, start to break down, and the skin begins to lose its tightness and starts to wrinkle. This ends up eventually as a case of sagging skin.
One of the best ways on how to get rid of wrinkles under eyes is the use of a topical application of Tretinoin. Tretinoin is the acid form of Vitamin A and, in recent years, has become quite a panacea for many skin problems including bleaching, age related problems, and even hair growth in some cases. Tretinoin is available as an over the counter product and is easily accessible. In addition to this, you should also start and exfoliating cum massaging regime for your skin. This will remove the areas of dead skin as well as improve the circulation under the wrinkles. Exfoliation is best done with an application of lemon juice and followed up with some vigorous rubbing with sugar crystals.
Home Remedies for Wrinkles Under Eyes1. Egg whites have skin-tightening properties that can help banish under-eye bags as well as eye wrinkles. Apply egg whites around your eyes to help temporarily reduce the appearance of under eye wrinkles.
2. A few drops of almond oil can really help in getting rid of crow’s feet and under eye wrinkles. Take 1-2 drops of almond oil on your fingertips and apply it on under eye skin.
3. One of the best ways on how to get rid of under eye wrinkles is using a natural skin care product, cucumber. Apply cucumber juice and with the help of cotton ball under eye area. This is the best home remedy for wrinkles under eyes.
4. You can rub some coconut oil to get rid of under eye wrinkles. Coconut oil is highly moisturizing, daily applications in the eye area will cause visible results in a little as a week. You may also apply egg white on the face by mixing it with coconut oil to remove wrinkles under eyes and crows feet. Continue using coconut oil on a regular basis to prevent under eye wrinkles from coming back.
5. Another eye wrinkles treatment is the use of castor oil. Apply and massage a few drops of castor oil under the eyes. It is an effective natural remedy to get rid of wrinkles under the eyes.
6. In order to get rid of under eye wrinkles, you can use grape seed oil. It has epidermis (skin) moisturizing and nourishing properties. Apply a few drops of grape seed oil on the skin around your eyes to reduce under eye wrinkles and crows feet.
7. You can also apply banana pulp beneath the eye skin to cure the eye wrinkles and crow's feet. Mash half a banana and apply generously around your eyes to reduce those ugly dark circles and deep under eye-wrinkles.
8. Applying milk is another excellent home remedy to remove under-eye wrinkles and fine line around eyes. All you need is some milk and a clean cloth. Soak the cloth in milk then simply place it on your wrinkled skin around eyes. This natural wrinkle removal remedy will help to diminish the appearance of wrinkles around your eyes and dark circles.
how to get rid of wrinkles under eyes
9. Avocados offer you an excellent remedy on how to get rid of under eye wrinkles. Take some mashed avocado and use it around your eyes. Avocados are high in fat and hence an apt treatment for wrinkles under the eyes, which are formed in the young age.
How Get Rid of Puffy EyesWaking up with puffy eyes can be an everyday thing. Puffy eyes are only a temporary problem for most people. Many cases can be cured by simple home remedies and/or by eliminating substances that may cause swelling. Puffiness around the eye can be caused by many reasons. Salty food, alcohol, and lack of sleep are the main causes of eye puffiness in your 20s. Puffy eyes are a condition that is caused by an excessive amount of fluid accumulating under the tissues around the eyes at night when you are sleeping. This is a problem that many people suffer from especially when they over sleep or sleep inadequately. During sleep, hormones are secreted that stop the kidneys from excreting fluid and this causes fluid to accumulate in the body. Combined with this natural effect is the fact that the horizontal position that we sleep in also causes fluid to accumulate in the head, leading to puffy eyes.
Start by ensuring that your head is raised above the position of your heart so that fluids are not accumulated. Additionally, since fluid accumulation is also a product of having too much salt in the body, which further requires more water to balance out the salinity, salt reduction is also required. Sleep on your back so that gravity does not route fluid directly to your eyes.
Home Remedies for Removing Puffiness under EyesUnder eye puffiness is one of the most common beauty problems. Applying something cold to your eyes will really help you to reduce the puffiness. The home remedies for swollen eyelid found below, are easy to locate and will relieve you from some of the discomfort caused by puffy eyes.
1. The easiest way to get rid of puffy eyes is to drink water. Applying a cool compress sometimes can reduce eyelid swelling. Another major cause of puffy eyes is exhaustion or lack of sleep so make sure you try get in at least 6-to-8 hours of sleep every night.
2. An easy and cool way to get rid of puffy under eyes is to splash cold water directly on your eye area and the rest of your face.
3. If your eyes are puffy from crying or lack of sleep (or both), then soak two small cotton pads with witch hazel and put them over your eyes.
4. Dip cotton pads in chilled milk and place on your eyelids and relax for 20-30 minutes. This remedy will help your eyes in water retention and it would also cool them off.
5. Have you ever used chilled spoons to get rid of puffy eyes? Place 2 spoons in refrigerator and when they get very cold, take them out. Place them on your both the closed eyes to tighten up the skin and reduce under eye puffiness. This remedy will also help get rid of under eye wrinkles and dark circles around your eyes.
6. Using an astringent skin tonic will reduce puffiness under eyes. Soak two cotton balls in astringent cream or tonic. Soak two cotton balls in astringent cream or tonic and place the cotton balls over your eyes. It will help to tighten tone and help get rid of bags under the eyes.
7. Raw potatoes have astringents that remove excess water from under the eyes, thus prevent puffy eyes. Place thin slices of a washed and peeled potato over your eyes for about 10 minutes. You can also make a finely ground potato poultice by grating raw potato and placing it in a few layers of cheesecloth. Lay over your eyes to get rid of dark circles, relieve puffiness and tired eyes.
8. Tea bags are another popular home remedy for removing bags under eyes. Soak two tea bags in warm water, and then chill the bags for a few minutes in the refrigerator. Place one tea bag on each eye for five minutes, and your eyes will feel fresh. The tannins in the tea act to reduce puffiness and soothe tired eyes.
You can try the above home remedies to get rid of under eye wrinkles and puffy eyes at home.